Sunday, May 18, 2008

Big D and I had the MOST fantastic wedding day. EVER. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of time to blog cuz still running around...now instead of wedding planning it's getting ready for the honeymoon (we leave tomorrow!). I'm going to share a couple of pictures that were taken with mine and Daryl's little point and click (but with the good camera for some of the rehearsal shots). So not the greatest quality, but you get the idea. And I PROMISE to update you all on everything as soon as I have the time!!! Hope everyone is well!

So, first are some pictures from our fun rehearsal and dinner...

The whole gang at dinner, after rehearsal.
Big D and I at rehearsal.
Big D posing with his mom.

And then with our ring bearer, AJ.

Me posing with the girls at the rehearsal.

Concentrating with the JP and the venue coordinator while Big D and the guys goofed off.

Smiling on the bridge (where we would be saying our vows).

The entire (gigantic) bridal party.

Me and one of my beautiful flower girls, Rian.


Here is me and my matron of honor riding in our freakin' PIMP limo!


Big D ready to cut loose.

Our pretty cupcake cake...we LOVED it.

My beautiful dress. It kicked ass.

Getting a little love from the ladies.

I have more pictures (on this camera) of Big D with the ladies, then I do with the BRIDE. LOL

Me and Auggie (groomsman) hamming it up.

Shakin' our money-makers.

I won't lie. I danced the ENTIRE. DAY.

Daryl and his boys (one of which is a groomsman).

My silly drunk MOH April and bridesmaid Carsa.

Big D, my Mom (with her eyes closed), our ring bearer AJ and moi.
Big D and his mama.


Dancing at the end of the day, tired but happy....

Love him.


22 comments:

Chele76 said...

It was a beautiful day, a beautiful wedding and you looked absolutely AMAZING! Have a wonderful time on your honeymoon, and just think...maybe we'll be meeting a souvenir in 9 months form now ;-)

Krystyn said...

Great pics! You look so happy. I love the bridge setting. And, your dress is/was beautiful

Driving With the Brakes On said...

CONGRATULATIONS! April - you are the most beautiful bride! Nothing but best wishes for you and D. to have a long and wonderful life together. Have a fabulous honeymoon - here's to gettin' knocked up!

jules said...

Looks like you guys had an amazing wedding.You looked so happy & gorgeous and the dress was just so pretty.Congratulations! Enjoy your honeymoon, it's the best time after all the planning......

Amy said...

Your dress is so pretty, and you look great! A bit muscley in some of those photos, you go! Have so much fun on your honeymoon!

Chele76 said...

the pic of us dancing is priceless! I love the look on your face!

April said...

Thank you girls so much...I have NEVER felt as beautiful as I did yesterday. That dress was amazing. And I hope to start working on that baby stat! (actually already began LOL)

Michele-OMG I HAD to post that pic...we all look hilarious doing our own thing! LOL

OHmommy said...

OH MY GOSH.......


Your dress was freaking awesome!!!!

Congrats. Congrats. Congrats. And have fun on your honeymoon. Please no pictures of that. ;0 Wink. Wink.

HAVE FUN!

Poltzie said...

Thank you for taking the time to share your big day with us. I really wish I could of been there and it's so wonderful to get a glimpse of your day.
You looked amazing in your dress and so so happy!
Congrats a million times over and enjoy the married life, wink wink!
Now go enjoy your much needed honeymoon!!

Melissa said...

Your dress was gorgeous. I would have to get a few more wearings out of that beauty. Would it look weird to wear it to the dry cleaners?

You guys looks so happy!! I'm so happy for both of you! And I can't wait to see all the rest of the pictures!

Cecily R said...

Congratulations 100 times April!!! You look STUNNING. I'm so happy for you!!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! You looked so beautiful - that dress is amazing. I hope you have a wonderful time on your honeymoon and de-stress! Can't wait to see all the photos!

~**Dawn**~ said...

Thank you so much for sharing your wedding photos with us! Can't wait to see the rest. These totally made my heart happy. =)

Steph said...

You looked AMAZING!!!!!! I am so happy for you and it looks as though everyone had a blast!!! Can't wait to hear more after the honeymoon

tricki_nicki said...

Congrats April!! Your dress was GORGEOUS! Here's to a looong, happy marriage!

Rhea said...

That dress (and you in it) is GORGEOUS!!!!

Love the cupcake cake.

It looks like you had such a wonderful time. I'm so happy for you!

Robyn said...

Congratulations!!!
I'm so glad everything went well. You looked fantastic. Beautiful dress! D was looking good too.

Kandi said...

I'm a new lurker over from Classy Chaos. I'm just coming up on my one year anniversary with my hubby. I love love love weddings and it looked like yours was fabulous! Your dress was beautiful. The place with the fountain looked stunning. Congrats on a beautiful day and many wishes for all the wonderful days to come. They say the first year is the hardest. Nah. I think it's been one of the best years of my life. I wish the same for you two! =)

Sarah said...

Absolutely gorgeous bride! The dress was stunning! Hope you are having a wonderful time on your honeymoon. ;)

Melek said...

WOW! i can't believe you posted pics/blog already! you looked GORGEOUS! love the dress and hair.

congratulations!!!

Grandy said...

YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL!! What a dress!! What a day!!

ALF said...

Looks like you had an amazing day. Congratulations!

Did you step on your dress constantly???