Sunday, May 25, 2008

More pictures for your viewing pleasure from mine and Big D's honeymoon:


Right after I hopped on Domino, for our one hour horse ride.

This is Achilles, the big boy Daryl rode on. Him and Domino were good buddies. We were told not to let our horses eat anything off the trail since they are well fed...out of the seven horses or so which two do you think tried snacking on greenery? Yup, you guessed it, Domino and Achilles.

"Does this thing have a steering wheel???"

A pretty butterfly from Minnie's butterfly garden in EPCOT.

Big D loves this pic that he took. Pretty flowers!


Walt Disney Getting ready for our dinner out at a restaurant in "Germany" in Epcot. Had a fabulous time!! Ticki Tocki, Ticki Tocki!
Daryl's friend asks, "Does my nose look big?"
No, I'm not hitch hiking.

Well we are back from the honeymoon in Florida. I can't believe the week is over! We arrived back in CT today around 3pm to beautiful sunshine and mild temperatures which was a pleasant surprise since apparently the whole week we were gone the weather was cold and crappy. I'm sad to see everythind end but I'm not going to lie...both Big D and I are really looking forward to life getting back to "normal" now. We are both so done with the hectic pace.

How the heck are you all doing? I feel like I've missed so much on everyone else's blogs even though I know it's only been about ten to twelve days. I promise to get back into the swing of reading and commenting soon!

Tomorrow is Memorial Day...I hope you all have beautiful weather, and grill dinner, and have a fun and relaxing day!!








11 comments:

Robyn said...

I'm glad you had a fabulous time. I love D's shirt, I'm Grumpy.. lol. Welcome home to married life.

Chele76 said...

we missed you! Hope you had a wonderful time.

Poltzie said...

Welcome back, I missed you!
I'm glad you had a wonderful time, you so deserved it!

Cecily R said...

Welcome back April!!!

Glad you had such a fabulous time!

Krystyn said...

Glad you had such a great time. I can't wait to see more pictures from the big day.

Melissa said...

Welcome home! I'll bet you guys will be happy to get back to normal!! I'm glad the past week was a wonderful experience for y'all!

Kandi said...

My hubby and I went on a horse back riding tour on our honeymoon too. Wish they would have told us that we joined the Indian Jones tour! It was crazy!

Glad you guys had a great time. Just as it should be.

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Made my day. I have that one for everyday "let's keep up with friends and family", but I have a new one "this will be my and my new friends/perfect stranger's secret" blog. come check it out! www.kittyconcerto.com

Kori said...

So glad you guys had an awesome honeymoon. Love all the pics you guys crack me up. Cheers to the future may it be all you ever dreamed.

Oh and tell me again when are you going to have kids. haha lol

Stephanie said...

Love the pictures! We did horse rides on our honeymoon too - that was one of my favorite parts. I love Disney World too! How exciting!
I love when things get back to "normal". I'm not much for a hectic pace either.

~**Dawn**~ said...

Hooray! I'm glad you had an awesome time! I hope you enjoyed the meal in Germany. =)

Rhea said...

Great honeymoon photos! I love the comment on the horse "where's the steering wheel." hehe Something about a big guy on a horse looking a little uncomfortable. lol