Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Our romantic horse drawn carriage ride last night. Go, Big D!!

This is the cute pin they gave each of us when we checked in at the hotel.


Daryl at Ecpot (Minnie's butterfly garden).


Me and Big D outside our hotel room, by the river.



My favorite little wizard.


Yeah I'm Goofy, what's your point?


Okay guys, I'm posting a quick hello blog since Daryl got internet for our laptop today. I just wanted to say we're having an awesome honeymoon...I'm loving every minute of it!! I'll just post a couple of pictures (even though I think Daryl may have already posted these on his blog) and then it's off to bed! We are getting up pretty early tomorrow to go to Circle D Ranch (Disney) to go horse back riding!! My Big D made reservations...he has been surprising the hell out of me with fun stuff to do (including the very romantic night time horse drawn carriage ride by the river. i loved every minute of it!)








16 comments:

Tranny Head said...

I hope you continue to have a great time!

Robyn said...

That carriage ride must have been so awesome. Have fun!!

Dan Mega said...

Congrats!

Melissa said...

I'm so glad you guys are having fun!!

Poltzie said...

Yay for romance! I'm so happy for you, I know how much you needed this break!

Stephanie said...

You are such cute Honeymooners! Enjoy!

Krystyn said...

WTG, Big D! Hope the awesome times (and surprises continue).

Melek said...

i went to Disney for my honeymoon too, and so did my sis. isn't it fun?! have a blast, and post more GOOFY pictures when you have time :)

Kori said...

Both of you definately have that Just married glow. Love the pics. Can't wait to see more and to hear all about it.

~**Dawn**~ said...

I'm so happy you're having a good time! =) I'm sorry it's so humid for you though. Stupid humidity. =P (At least it won't be too cold for the beach right?? LOL)

Steph said...

Enjoy the rest of your honeymoon, hope Big D keeps surprising ya!

Chele76 said...

looks like you're having a great time. Enjoy every second of it - and don't forget the souvenir in 9 months from now!!!! heeeeheee! :D

Grandy said...

YEAH BIG D!! You two look great! and SO HAPPY!!

ALF said...

Horray for an awesome honeymoon!

jules said...

Keep having fun!! You'll remember this time for the rest of your lives!!

OHmommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.