Thursday, June 26, 2008

Boy, oh boy, am I tired and cranky and irritable today or what???

If people know what's good for them, they'll stay away! Already my boss has been giving me many weird looks this morning. I've been speaking in a gloomy monotone all morning. And I just can't seem to shake it! It's one of those kinda days where you focus on EVERY little negative thing going on in your life right now. A pity party, if you will. I'm trying to fight it but so far the mood is winning.

One good thing...TOMORROW I only work three hours. I have to keep reminding myself of that. And Monday I am off. Of course, that means today that I have a ton more work to get accomplished to make up for that time I won't be here. Bummer. And I really feel like pulling my hair out strand by strand some days when I'm here...it's either crazy or completely boring. No happy medium.

But I can't wait to go visit Carsa, Allen and the boys in Maine! We're leaving around 1:00pm-ish Friday afternoon. The lucky dogs are being watched by their Auntie Lorelei, who they love immensely. She spoils them something fierce while we're gone. And Big D and I can get away from the craziness of life (and work!) for a few days.

We're coming, girl! Tell Allen to have my
margarita ready and waiting!!

15 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hopefully today goes by quick for you. Please don't pull out your hair strand by strand - you have way too cute of a cut for that ;)

Krystyn said...

Hope your friends help you get out of your funk..if they don't, that margarita sure will!

Chele76 said...

have a margarita (or ten) for me!!! lol

April said...

'Chele-I think I can oblige with 1, 2 or maybe even 3?? LOL

Melissa said...

I hope your day is getting better! And y'all best have a good time while your gone...I'm living vicariously ya know! ;)

countrymouse said...

mmmm i want a maragarita.

have fun!

jules said...

Have fun!!!
And Enjoy a, um I mean several Margaritas!!!

Kel said...

Sounds like you need a vacation...good thing you've got one coming! Hope your trip goes well ... Have fun!
~K

kittyconcerto.com said...

oooooooh Maine with Margaritas! Yeah!! Hope work flies by!

lovelylalo said...

YUM, margaritas! LOL

ALF said...

Horray for margaritas!

angie said...

Oh, have a wonderful weekend! :)

Big D said...

lots of margarittas mmm its good beer too MAINE HERE WE COME

Rhea said...

I'm sorry you're cranky today. They better have that margarita ready for you!!!

Robyn said...

Too bad about the crappy day, I'm sure you'll perk up in Maine.