Monday, August 04, 2008

Can't talk much and don't have much to say anyway.

Not sure if I should even be online. New bosses had us in meeting today to tell us how everything was not changing right now. Which means everything WILL change down the road.

And had to fill out like four inch-high stack of paperwork. No exaggeration. Then I started to feel like I was going to cry (damn PMS gets me every time...turns me into a pile of human mush)buried amidst a pile of W-4, direct deposit, benefits forms blah blah blah...so myself and another coworker drowned our sorrows in fast food. Now I'm bloated and uncomfortable from all the salt. And still on the verge of tears.

17 comments:

ALF said...

Hope you're feeling better soon! I always think that a little fast food will help me feel better but it rarely does.

Bekah said...

it will be ok. but i agree, you are smart to watch the blogging at work right now, that said, we still miss you!

Poltzie said...

BIG HUGS!!

Krystyn said...

It will get better! Drink some water for the salt (and drink a glass of wine when you get home!!!)

jen @ The cubicle's backporch said...

Yuck. Big changes at work + PMS = SUCK!

The day's almost over!!

angie said...

Oh......paper work really sucks.

Rhea said...

I'm sorry things are sort of dumpy lately. I hate it when I get like that. I think food will help...and it might for a little while, but it doesn't solve things. darnit. :o)

Robyn said...

I hope it turns out ok. I hate PMSing. Hugs girl.

Steph said...

Oh so sorry hope it gets better soon, change is never fun.

Julie said...

Sorry that you have to deal with that. I hate big new changes like that. Never knowing which way it can go. But you have a GREAT guy and great bloggy friends to help you through it!!!

Melissa said...

Here's hoping your feeling better now. I hope the changes will mean nothing but good for you and your co-workers.

kittyconcerto.com said...

awwwwwwwh sweetie! I'm so sorry that your having a crappy day. I hope the bosses wind up not changing too much, and that you definitely get to keep your job!

Go eat some skittles. They tend to cheer you up. But if that doesn't work....[[[[[[[Big Gigantic Hugs]]]]]]

Morgan said...

Well that sucks! Sorry!

Jaina said...

I'm sorry. I hope things get better. And ick to the paperwork.

~**Dawn**~ said...

You have *got* to be due from something good to happen soon. Enough of these bummer days for April!

OHmommy said...

Ha.

You mean to tell me that I am not the only that gets bloated from salt. HATE that feeling.

Grandy said...

Hang in there Hun!! I'm thinkin' of ya.