Saturday, September 13, 2008

It's Happy Saturday!

Way better than Fuck This Friday. Heh heh.

I slept in till about nine thirty this morning (well, after waking up at 4:30 am when Big D got up, and then again at around 6:00 am when the damn dog was crying to go outside and go potty. Anyway, I just had some delicious (Green Mountain) Rain Forest Nut coffee. Yummy. Big D has been gone since about 5:00 am. He headed out with all the other redneck (ha ha, just kidding) guys from his work to go see the races in New Hampshire. They brought a bunch of food to grill up while there and they probably just arrived about a half hour ago at the track.


I'm home, vegging out, and most likely might do some laundry and stuff. Later today, my friend Jess and my neighbor Brian are picking me up to take me to Jess's sister's Surprise 30th Birthday party. Big D will hopefully meet up with us if he gets home from NH early enough...of course who knows after traffic, etc. when he will get here.
Anyway, I gotta figure out what to wear. I'm broke this week otherwise I would have loved to go out and find a cool shirt or outfit. But on a good note, I do have some hot red heels to wear...just gotta figure out what to wear them WITH. LOL What do you think? I contemplated returning them cuz I won't have tons of opportunity to wear them but they're so damn fun that i said 'screw it', I'm keeping 'em! LOL

Anyway, not much else new going on. Tomorrow will be a quiet day of hopefully relaxation...maybe a little bit of cleaning as well. What is everyone else's plans for this weekend???

16 comments:

April in CT said...

Awe, those shoes are adorable! I can't wear heels so you better keep them and enjoy!

If I wasn't lazy I should have gone with hubby to the Coast Guard base in New Haven today for some cookout/fundraiser thing, but here I sit. The grocery store and I have a date this afternoon and tomorrow we're going to see some friends in New London for a little cookout.

Hope you have a great weekend!

Kel said...

Those are fab shoes...where did you get them?? I'm am so searching for a pair of red heels...they are either too red or not red enough, blah blah blah..I really like those!

Anyhow, I'm vegging today, should be cleaning, but not. Going to see The Women with a friend in a few hours so until then...more vegging...will make up for cleaning tomorrow!

Have a great weekend!
~K

Heather said...

I would say a red top (that is the same shade as the shoes) and black skirt or pants or capris even.
I just got back from Big Wheels (an event at our local park that has big rigs, emergency vehicles, farm equipment, busses etc with big wheels) with the kids. Now I must do some laundry and forever cleaning up toys and waiting for hubby to get home so we can go to my twin nieces 6th bday celebration and then off to work. So of course that means tomorrow is spent sleeping while the kids are either with Jason or at my in laws. First tomorrow is church with Catherine so she could go to Sunday School. Then 3 more nigths of work after tonight.

Krystyn said...

Have fun!

Enjoy those fun heals!

April said...

Kel,
You'll never believe it...those shoes are from TARGET!! Target has some really awesome shoes every now and then!

Tabitha said...

WOW ~ I absolutely love those shoes ~ I am so glad that you kept them. Hope that you have a fun time at the party.
love and hugs XXXXX

Stephanie said...

Those shoes are fab!!
SO cute!

Melek said...

you could wear a potato sack and still look hot in those shoes! love em!

Robyn said...

love them!!!

Bekah said...

ooooh hot shoes! i love them!!!! im a boring dresser so I would wear them with jeans and probably a black top...but like I said...im a boring dresser. What did you decide on??

Cecily R said...

Those shoes are HOT!!! Keep 'em. They are the kind of shoes that you look for places to wear them. And that is ALWAYS a kick!

Jaina said...

Those shoes are awesome! (this coming from the girl who hates wearing shoes period) It sounds like your weekend is going pretty well. Mine is too. I'm singing backup for Carole King tonight. We rehearsed with her yesterday. She's amazing. Absolutely amazing. (I posted about it, if you want the details)

kittyconcerto.com said...

Glad to hear you had a better Saturday! And those heels are Rock'n Chicka!!!!

Poltzie said...

If you return those I will personally slap you! I'll do it April, you better keep those shoes! Now as for an outfit to go with them, that is something that you go broke for!!

the cubicle's backporch said...

I so want to wear those shoes!!

I'm singing "In my red high heels' by Kelli Pickler now!!

OHmommy said...

I'll be honest. i read not one word of this post cause I was drooling over your shoes April.

So hot!