Wednesday, October 01, 2008


Awww, I feel so honored!! 'Chele told me I'm WONDERFUL! Me, little 'ol me! (okay, yes, I'm far from "little" but you get the idea). I love you, too, 'Chele. Thanks for the sweet award!

And I know a bunch of you have graced me with awards in the past few weeks (I suck, I'm sorry!) and I can't remember WHO and WHAT awards. My memory is horrendous. If you can remind me in the comment section (if YOU even remember, heh) then I promise to acknowledge your awesomeness too! You guys all ROCK.





So now I want to share in my specialness. I'm passing this on to some super-cool peeps:



1. KittyConcerto- This sweetie needs a little bloggy-friend-love today so I hope this helps!



2. CountryMouse- Cuz she is so super cute (see, Bekah? I TOLD you I only read your blog cuz you are "hot". LOL) and witty.



3. Living the Dream- Becuz she seems like the nicest person EVER...and she has really adorable puppy dogs who I just want to smooch. :-)



4. Just the 2 of Us- And I'm sure you all read my last post where I gushed about Steph and her thoughtfulness!





And don't feel bad if I didn't pass this award on to you, it's not that I don't love you all, it's just that there are so MANY of you and I do have to get to work this morning. So if I'm reminded of the past awards I've received, I will keep on sharing the love. I promise!!






Oh! And for those of you who like this sort of thing, here is a teaser of the house renovation post to come!!! 'Chele, can you believe that only ONE coat of primer and ONE coat of paint was enough to cover that dark-as-blood Merlot color? LOL Here is Big D in primer-mode...I still need to take some after shots but until he finishes painting all the trim, I'm holding off. This is the dark-ass color we started with!!! Aren't' you dying of curiosity to find out what color we painted it???? Hmmmm????

18 comments:

Bekah said...

hey thanks! you are so sweet! and only one coat of each covered that?? wow!

Kel said...

Congrats! Your blog rocks!
~K

Stephanie said...

Aww..thanks again!! Even though I cant read it (haha) but I'm taking it says something about being wonderful!! So for that, thanks!! I think you are pretty wonderful yourself!
I will share the love on my blog soon!

April said...

Bekah-I know I still can't believe it only took one coat...Daryl was gonna do another coat of primer but first swiped on some paint to see how it looked and it covered it totally!

Thanks Kel! You're a sweetheart!

April said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Robyn said...

Gotta love a Handy Man.

Stephanie said...

I want to know what color it is!!!

kittyconcerto.com said...

Congrats to you! And thank you so much! Your such a sweetie. I'm putting this one up on my Ice Ice Baby page where all my awards are. :)

And I can NOT believe that one coat covered it. And that merlot color is DARK. Can't wait to see what you painted it.

Melek said...

wow, you must have used Kilz to cover the red. my kitchen used to be that color. i wonder if the buyers painted over it.

we want to see 'after' photos!

Tara said...

Thanks April! That is so nice! :)

April said...

Melek! You are way too smart...we DID use Kilz! That stuff kicks ASS!

Jaina said...

Congrats! And I'm excited to see the final product!

Tara said...

I forgot I was going to comment on the painting... We made a huge mistake and painted a few walls in our bedroom Merlot red. It is horrible and I can't wait to put a mute color on it. I feel the pain!!

Tiaras and Tantrums said...

I can't believe one coat - what did you use Kilz??

Jyl @ MommyGossip said...

Congrats on your award! I have this one too. Does that mean we are in some sort of a clique together? LOL

Hope you are having a great start to your October? You are in CT, right? Are the leaves beautiful yet? It is still hot in UT! Green leaves and sunshine all around.

Poltzie said...

I'm hurt, I may never speak to you again! Haha, just kidding!

I am dying to know about this color now, post post!!

Krystyn said...

Congrats on your award and your winners.

That must have been some good primer!

Julie said...

I wanna see more pictures. I think I am painting Em's room this weekend. I will take pics. I love seeing make overs!!!!!!!!

Oh and I see deer all the time and always think of you. I remember you saying you never see them. But you did see a bear, I never saw one.....yet!!