Sunday, October 19, 2008

I am EXHAUSTED and my feet are SWOLLEN.

I had a fantastic day.

My cousin, Jenn, got married and it was a BEAUTIFUL Fall wedding. Just perfect. She looked absolutely stunning in her dress (I loved the chocolate brown accents), the weather was gorgeous (if a bit COLD...okay try FREEZING outside in our sleeveless/strapless gowns. Brrrrr!). The food was delish, the dancing was ALL DAY and now I'm recovering with my red, blistered feet reclined in the chair. Ouch!

Love this picture...Jenn's daughter, Corrina, (16-ish months) is gazing up at her mama in awe in the limo. And below is our girls, ready to party!

The picture above shows Jenn and her sweet 10-year old daughter Kaitlyn. And below is Jenn, Carlos and Corrina. Me and my Big D.

Obviously, we're all getting DOWN by this point!!

Big D and bridesmaid, Natalie above. And Jenn shoveling in some cake into Carlos' mouth, below.

A little bit of Madonna, girls??

Oh yeah, baby got back.

And below, sweet little Corrina (and her babysitter!) is beat and ready to call it a night. What a great day and a great new family!

18 comments:

Sarah said...

Awww! GREAT pictures! You and Big D look so nice too!

Did you get good and drunk? Because everyone knows that when you get pregnant! *she said dripping with sarcasm*

Looks like you guys had a blast.

Flea said...

A good time was had by all!

Big D said...

Ha ha Sarah! DAMN I didn't get drunk enough (only slightly buzzed)...I think I "missed my chance"!! :-P lol

April said...

Duh! That last comment was me and not Big D! LOL Obviously he didn't sign off when he was done online...that punk!

Kel said...

Looks like you guys had a wonderful time...great pics!
Congrats to your friend!
~K

Krystyn said...

Looks like a great time!

Stephanie said...

You looked amazing! (as did the bride!)
Looks like you all had a blast!

Jaina said...

What a great day, looks and sounds wonderful. You look great in that dress too, I can imagine it being a bit chilly though. :) Glad your cousin is so happy. :)

Robyn said...

It sure looks like you had a fantastic time. You're feet should be tired.

the cubicle's backporch said...

You can tell Big D has lost some weight b/c his face looks thinner!! You look thinner too!!

The first picture is priceless. Very cute.

Tara @ Living A Dream said...

Looks like you had a great time. You look so beautiful! I love the picture of you and Daryl. Have a great week!!

Stephanie said...

Haha! Looks like a great time! How fun! I bet your feet do hurt though - mine always do after a wedding. That color looks great on you by the way!

Melek said...

hey, cute bridesmaid dresses! i didnt know those actually existed :)

looks like a fab time!

Kathryn said...

Ooooo! I love those dresses!!! Looks like a fabulous wedding! :)

angie said...

Looks like a seriously great time!

Steph said...

Looks like you had a great time, you gotta love a wedding :)

kittyconcerto.com said...

You looked beautiful my friend! I loved all the fall colors in the wedding.

And the booty smack picture is priceless!

imbeingheldhostage said...

what great pictures. Her colors were beautiful!!