Note to Self:
When you are having an emotional, stressful, "Am I going crazy?!" (and yes, today was no better than yesterday...I burst into tears today double the amount of times yesterday) kind of day...here is the following successful formula of self medication:
1. Anxiety Pill-which makes you feel sleepy and woozy, and too tired to cry
2. 3 chocolates (preferably peanut butter cups or kit kats)-which causes you to get a little more energy in you from the sugar
3. A relaxation massage where you tell the therapist, "If I burst into tears, please do not take it personally."-which simultaneously relaxes the shiznet out of you but then makes you feel alive for the first time all day
4. A grande Nonfat Pumpkin Spice Latte, no whipped please-which not only pleases your taste buds, but perks you up at the same time
5. Wine, baby, wine at a friend's house-which will then mellow me out in a good, pleasant way and insure that yes, I will be able to sleep tonight.
Crazy Lady has been deactivated.