Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm thankful for so much. And I don't only feel thankful and appreciative of these things on Thanksgiving...it's a year round affair.



I am thankful for my husband, my mom and brother, Big D's totally fabulous family, my dogs and cats...



(gratuitious puppy photo coming up...come on, like you thought I woudn't post another??)





...my new foster puppy, my awesome friends, the roof over our heads, the delicious Thanksgiving meal that will be in our bellies, my health, my paychecks every two weeks (even though the job itself sucs, ha) and basically...LIFE.


Oh, and before I forget? I'm also thankful for comfy sweat pants, cheddar cheese, endless dish towels (thanks to my weddign shower), flat screen TVs, my husband's super warm skin which in turn warms my freezing cold feet and hands, ponytail holders, horror movies, the Twilight and Harry Potter series, Mac's 'Hug Me' lipstick, clean sheets, my backyard and peanut butter cups. Mmmm...


HAPPY TURKEY DAY, EVERYONE!! EAT, DRINK AND BE MERRY!

14 comments:

Aimée said...

I can't get over what a cutie he is! I'm glad that you, like me have so much to be thankful for!!

Flea said...

Happy Thanksgiving, April!

Robyn said...

Just think HP was supposed to last weekend.

Stephanie said...

What a great list of things to be thankful for!!
Happy Turkey Day!!

Tabitha said...

That pup is sooooooo cute!!
Have a great day,
love and hugs Tabitha XXXXX

bekah said...

happy thanksgiving!

Krystyn said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

And, I'm thankful for my sweats, too!

Julie said...

Happy happy Thanksgiving!!!
Have a great one!!
:)


hi from emily

(Em typed that for you!)

Melissa said...

I love that your thankful for cheddar cheese...now that's RANDOM!

Happy Thanksgiving...

Kel said...

Happy Thanksgiving!
~K

Bluevelvet24 said...

How cute! I love puppies.

the cubicle's backporch said...

He is so cute!! And I agree that having a puppy is sort of like having a kid. It's EXHAUSTING!!

lovelylalo said...

You have many blessings and I know more will come your way. Hope you and the family enjoyed the holiday. My long weekend was great, now I am trying to snap out of Holiday Weekend/Rest mode.

I am always THANKFUL for clean sheets...aaahh and sweats. I live in my Juicy Pants! ha ha

Jaina said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I hope yours was great. I'm thankful for that ADORABLE picture! I just want to cuddle him all up. :)