Friday, March 27, 2009

TGIF!! (holy dyslexia, Batman...when I first typed that it came out "TFIG". LOL)

I am so glad it's Friday. Work has been absolutely crazy this week! Not that I'll have any down-time this weekend, but, at least its not work, right? :-) Between birthday parties (one surprise 30th Saturday night, and one for a 4-year old cousin on Sunday) and Timber's big West Hartford "walk" on Saturday where the trainer judges how well he does on the busy sidewalks of West Hartford, and dinner with the in-laws possibly tonight, and then squeezing in oodles of laundry that needs to be done-- and major house-cleaning--it doesn't leave much time for me and Big D!

And I got word yesterday that the crib is in already! I was kind of
surprised becuz the woman previously told us it would take two weeks before it arrived, and here it is, less than a week later and in stock! Since we weren't planning on it so soon, I explained that we won't be picking it up till next Friday. Not only is that when I budgeted to pay the balance, but, Big D still has to prime and paint the room (he is just finishing up taping and mudding the drywall) and then we will have to clean up the utter mess of dust and debris that is in there right now!

So until all that happens, we aren't ready for the crib yet! Our house is too small and we have no other place to put the big box for it, so I figure it's better off in the warehouse for now.

Let's see, what else is going on? Other than the fact that I feel like my bladder is full non-stop and then I rush to the bathroom only to maybe squeeze out about a te
aspoon of urine? (my co-workers must LOVE me right now!) ? Well, for one thing the weather is supposed to be GORGEOUS today. In the low-sixties. I'd love to be outdoors taking advantage of it, but I guess my only chance for that will be my lunch hour today when I run to the bank. Good times.

Oh! And here's a little giggle for you guys on a Friday. I was talking with two friends/co-workers at work yesterday, B (a guy) and J (a girl). J was teasing me about how big my--ahem--chest area had become. So I shared with the two of them "Try toting around 40-E's now and see how YOU like it!" Well B laughed but J's face turned about eighteen shades of red and she gasped out, "Oh my God, 40-E's??? Do they make that size??" Then she proceeded to tell me how she went strapless bra shopping for a weddin
g she will be in this weekend, and she picked up a D-cup to look at in awe (she is a 36B) and thought to herself, "Wow, it looks like a hat!" So the thought of E's for her, was astronomical. She informed me I would probably need small dwarfs (or is it dwarves?) to help me carry my boobs around by the end of this pregnancy.

So, today, I get an email from B, titled merely "40-E". And inside, was this lovely picture.........









........wait for it........








......only my friends........








....Thanks, B, I'll cherish it forever! LOL (the blond(es) in the pic is J)

15 comments:

Sarah R said...

Hahaha....that's cute, April.

I am a 36B myself, so yeah....I'd be in awe too. When I was nursing more (as I am still nursing, but only 3 times during the day), like in the beginning, my boobs were bigger than Andrew's head!!! :)

Stephanie said...

Oh that picture is priceless!!!
Thanks for the laught this morning..I needed it!
Have fun this weekend with all your plans!!
Cant wait to see the bed all set up in the room! (not to pressure you you Daryl! lol)

kittyconcerto.com said...

Your friends are awesome! And seriously.... 40-E's!!!! Holy moley.

Sounds like an extremely packed weekend. Hope you have a ton of fun, but don't forget to rest!

Laura B. said...

Whew...40E...I feel ya...I'm at 42DDD right now. Wait...that's technically an E cup I think. I REALLY dread my milk coming in and how much bigger the girls will get.

About your crib...that is awesome news! Ours sat in our garage for three weeks until it was ready to put up. I'm sure it'll look awesome, can't wait to see it!

3 Peas in a Pod said...

Funny picture!! Coming from a 34B girl, yea that seems big to me too! Even when I was nursing they never got bigger than full 34C. I was good with that and would've loved for them to stay. No such luck.

Wow the crib came in so soon. At least you know it's there waiting for you when you're ready.

I hope you get to rest a tiny bit this weekend.

Much love from NJ,
Sue
xoxo

Morgan said...

LMAO!! Thanks for the laugh!

Sarah said...

My boobs were 36H...yes....H by the end of my pregnancy. It was obscene.

Melissa said...

LOL! That's scary in a not good way! :)

April said...

Sarah-I think you have now scared the piss out of me!

Heidi Renée said...

And I thought the 40D bra I just bought was kind of ridiculous... I was a 36B in high school and I kinda miss it! If/when I get pregnant, it is going to be obscene. I will just have to stay inside at all times and wear tablecloths.

Krystyn said...

That's hilarious! Mine didn't get quite that big, but I sometimes which I had dwarves to carry them around!!!

Kat said...

Hahaha! That is hilarious! 40E is big, man. I thought I was big at a C cup. HAHAHA! ;)

Hope you find some time to relax this weekend. Have fun!

The Captain's Wife said...

oh hunny...you think you need to pee now...just wait...

Poltzie said...

hey, happy 21 weeks!!
I'm a 32 J and went up about two sizes when my milk came in - eek! I feel your pain sister. Make sure you get a GOOD nursing bra!!
The cool thing is when your milk comes in (yes your boobs are massive) your boobs are so firm, like 16yr old firm!!

Jaina said...

LMAO. Too funny.