Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dear Hunter,

Thank you so much for kicking me so hard my right boob flew up and off my belly. Twice. It was the funniest moment I've had in days (besides seeing the image of myself in pictures, running through a sprinkler. Yes, that was the first time Mommy brought you through a sprinkler...granted, you were in my belly. But you get the idea!).

And thank you for the Ninja punches and stretches and elbow-jabs (throwing 'bows this early, son? I know we live in the Ghetto but come ON! Cut your Mama some slack!) that you have bestowed on me. I constantly tell your father (and you won't be reading this until you are older) "Your child is punching me in the Vag again. For real. Doesn't he realize we NEED that area so he has his escape route in three more months?"

I am so looking forward to you strengthening as you grow (and squish tightly) in my uterus. I have a feeling you are going to be a very strong, very physical boy. Try not to hurt Mommy too much, m'kay?

Love you bunches!!
Mommy

16 comments:

the cubicle's backporch said...

hee hee. That's a great mental picture. I guess if I ever see a pregnant woman's boobs mysteriously jump, I'll know the reason why!!

Fidgeting Gidget said...

That's funny...wish you would have had a camera to film it!

remember moments said...

Too funny. I remember those feelings.

Stephanie said...

Oh that is hilarious!!! (the boob part..not the vag part! haha)

Melissa said...

Hey Hunter, be nice to your momma, huh? She's going to be carrying your food around in those things your punching...take it easy there, young man. ;)

Emily Jean said...

You crack me up!! Great story! and they keep kicking as they grow!! FEED ME!

Flea said...

Boys love their mamas and treat them gently. Once they're out and know what they're doing. :)

kittyconcerto.com said...

No Way!!! The fact that your BEWB took a hit so hard that it flew, has me LMAO!!!

And although I haven't admitted on my blog, yes, my little one moves around and I feel it in the ole vag. Pregnancy is swell.....

3 Peas in a Pod said...

April,

I cracked up about your boob flying up and off your belly. That's hysterical. You have to write that in Hunter's baby book.

Much love from NJ,
Sue
xoxo

Kori said...

This made me laugh out loud. There is nothing better than mama's boys.

Jaina said...

LMAO. Just imagining the visual...too funny.

Chele76 said...

left you a little something on my blog :)

Kel said...

Its amazing how strong they are...so little and yet...
Glad he is so active!!
~K

Kat said...

Haha! Such a strong lil' man. :)

Poltzie said...

I don't remember getting a boob kick but I do remember the vag kicks (and later on the stomps)! So cute!!

Morgan said...

I think you may have a little soccer player on your hands. :)