Saturday, May 16, 2009

Call me weird, but, I can't stand scratching (bare nails on skin) against my newly formed stretch marks. I think it's the feeling up the upraised skin? Who the heck knows. I TOLD you guys, I'm weird.

But, I just can't do it.

Even though it itches like freakin' HELL.

So my darling hubby--often seeing my face contorted as I futilely try to rub at the itchies through my shirt--now offers to scratch my stretch-marked-belly for me.

If THAT isn't love, people, I don't know what is.

7 comments:

kittyconcerto.com said...

Wow. Don't know who I'm impressed with more. You or Big D. There is no way that I would let Mr. Cat scratch that (well in an emergency case scenario maybe).

Morgan said...

Aww that's the sweetest thing ever!
My belly itched really bad when I was pregnant, not to meantion my boobies because they were growing and getting stretch marks too (Which is so freakin unattractive and TMI for ya BTW lol) so I had to constantly put lotion on, which I think also helps some of the stretch marks not look so noticeable after delivery!

Sarah said...

Omg, my poor stomach was sooooo itchy. However, I unlike you, had no problem scratching it until it was fiery red. Not good. Use lots of vitamin E, and keep it lotioned up.

Julie said...

True Love!!!

Emily Jean said...

Aww poor girl! I had a a couple months where I COULD NOT stop itching!! USE LOTION ALL THE TIME!! D sounds like a prince!

msprimadonna67 said...

That is just adorable!

Jaina said...

Awww, he's so sweet :)