Sunday, May 17, 2009

Happy Anniversary, my love!
It's been a year since our wedding. A fabulous, miraculous, emotional year.


Another year gone by that I continue to be thankful to have you in my life.

You are my partner, my best friend, my confidante. You make me laugh, you make me feel safe, you support me and honor me and I can't say enough to thank you.



I will continue to cherish every second of every minute of every hour of every day of every year that passes...as long as I have you in it. I will continue to hold your hand, and walk this crazy path called Life with you. I will continue to rub your feet after a long day, and scratch your back and enjoy every cuddle we share. I will continue to love you, care for you and be the best wife I can be.

I love you, my husband. Forever and Always.



16 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

Holy crap! It's already been a year?? Happy anniversary!

Sarah said...

Happy anniversary guys!

Stephanie said...

So sweet!! Happy Anniversary!!!

Krystyn said...

Wow! I can't believe it's been a year!

Happy Anniversary!

Heidi Renée said...

Your wedding pictures are gorgeous! Happy anniversary!

kittyconcerto.com said...

Awwwwwwwwwwh. Super sweet. Happy Anniversary soon to be new parents!

Big D said...

Thanks April I love you too, it's been a crazy fast year of marital bless aka my life sentence with out parole hahaha but your worth it

the cubicle's backporch said...

Aww... great post.

I know I say it every time, but I love your wedding dress!

bekah said...

gah I need a warning on posts like these april! Here I sit crying...damned hormones!!!

Happy Anniversary!!!

Julie said...

Awww!!
Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy Happy~ Happy Anniversary.....

Can you hear Mike Meyers from 'So, I married an axe murderer' singing this???

Emily Jean said...

So sweet! Happy Anniversary to you both! Feelin the love!

Morgan said...

Happy Anniversary you two!! :)

Peeveme said...

Wow yuur dress looks amazing.

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

Hope you had a very Happy Anniversary! Congrats. You two are adorable.

PS-send me your email so I can send you an ivite for my page. I am trying to get back into the swing of things. I've missed everyone.

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

sweetestthing77459@yahoo.com (in case you don't have it! I have some catching up to do on your page.

Jaina said...

Congrats you two!