- Went to the doctor's yesterday and everything going well. Doctor assured me (based on last u/s) that my fluid levels are fine. I've gained a 1/2 pound since my last visit, a total shocker since I feel like all I've been doing is eating crap. Albeit, smaller portions of crap, but crap nonetheless. At my next appointment in two weeks, when I'm 35 weeks, I'll be having the test for Group B Streptococcus.
- I am super moody lately. I use the term 'moody' very loosely. I don't know how else to condense it down from cranky/tired/overwhelmed/feel like crying/irritable/low on patience/uncomfortable.
- And I think Daryl has a similar form of this...maybe his is Men's PMS?
- When I let the dogs out this morning, Timber (who I put a long rope lead on even though our yard is fenced in...this way I can "reel" him in if he is not cooperating and coming when I call him) decided he couldn't wait for me to untangle his lead and he took off running. I let go of the rope so as not to have it slide hotly through my hands and in the process it wrapped around a few items. Timber dragged the grill halfway across the deck, gave me rope burn across my ankle (ouch!) and knocked over a wrought iron chair that in turn shattered a blue dog water bowl. Shattered--as in itty bitty pieces of bright blue glass ALL OVER the yard and deck. I had to leave for work so I left the glass where it lay.
- We have our 3rd birthing class tonight and while I'm looking forward to it, as always (I think tonight the teacher will be discussing pain relief in the forms of DRUGS!) I am freakin' exhausted and kinda bummed about the fact that I wont get home till about 9:15pm tonight (we go to class straight from work).
- Is it too soon for the baby to be dropping? Anyone know? Bueller? Bueller? My body feels slightly different lately and it started about a day and a half ago. Almost all the baby's movements I feel now are from my belly button down, and definitely lot's of low movements. Also, my belly just looks a bit lower...not terribly...but my belly doesn't seem to sprout from right beneath my boobs anymore. And the pressure, most specifically around my lady bits, oh the pressure...I felt like I was going to (pardon me) crap out a bowling ball last night!
- Oh and speaking of boobs, I'm up to a size F bra now. Daryl is in awe. And I'm surprised I can walk between the weight of my belly and boobs now tipping me forward.
- Our baby shower is this weekend. I'm thrilled it's supposed to not rain (no lie, we've had rain for like THREE WEEKS, almost nonstop now) however, it's supposed to be 86 degrees and humid. I'm scared. And the totally cute shirt I bought to wear...well, I just don't know how easy it "breathes".
- Yesterday for the first time I started feeling a very, unfamilar achiness in my belly. And then the aches were followed by a low-ish cramping which sort of reminded me of PMS-cramps. This is like nothing I've felt before so far. Thankfully they didn't last long.
- My coworkers are driving me absolutely, insanely BONKERS. They make mountains out of molehills for EVERYTHING and I'm just so sick of it. I don't need the extra added (unnecessary!) stress. Oh, and now there is talk I might have to train someone to cover my maternity leave...um, yeah, after I already TRAINED SOMEONE ELSE. Dude, I'm f*cking eight months pregnant and miserable and can't focus and you want me to do something that I've already DONE?
- Next week I will have a 3 (possibly 4!!) day weekend and I can't freakin' wait. Lots to do. My mom is going to come over and help me clean the house. And I'm going to attempt to finally organize in Hunter's nursery. We'll see how that goes. And most likely Big D and I will grill out on the back porch.
- My Dunkin Donuts decaf iced coffee is totally hitting the spot right now.
Thursday, June 25, 2009
Bullets today, cuz I have absolutely no energy to come up with anything even remotely witty.