Saturday, June 06, 2009



Me as a baby, being held by my Mother. I need to keep looking thru for better pics of Mom's whole face. LOL



I was having some fun this morning going through old(er) photo albums (before digital!) and uploading pictures of family and friends.
I was a total chub!!


And always smiling!!



Looking at the pictures of me as a baby makes me wonder, what will Hunter look like? Will he have my smile? Or my squinty brown eyes? Or Daryl's nose or cute round cheeks? It makes me kinda sad that we don't/won't have any baby pictures of Big D to compare little Hunter to.


Photos are SO important to me.

I will continue to make lots of photographic memories of Daryl so even though we don't pictures of him as a small child, we'll have plenty of him holding HIS child.

Pictures ARE memories!

9 comments:

Morgan said...

Awww you were such a cutie patootie!! I just know Hunter will be too!!

OMG your mom looks Just. Like. You.!!

Kat said...

If you love pictures I am betting you will be a picture-holic when Hunter comes. :)
Cute pics!

Emily Jean said...

You were such a cutie little girl!!!! :)

MarciaBrady said...

You were a cute little girl!!

Wow...only 64 more days to go. It won't be long before you will see him!!

Krystyn said...

Even with just that little bit of your mom showing, it sure seems like you look just like her.

Stephanie said...

Great pics...you were such a cutie!!!
Cant wait to see who Hunter will look like!! I'm sure it will be a great mix!!
Not too much longer!!!
Pictures are the best memories!!

Grandy said...

TOO CUTE!! I'm loving your smiles in all the pics. Haha!!

What a sweet gesture for D...and a sweet sentiment.

You're almost there sweet thing. You're door prize will be here soon. :)

Jaina said...

Wow, I can see you in your mom in that first picture...it's all about the eyes. I love these photos...pictures are fantastic :)

~**Dawn**~ said...

There is no material object more precious to me than photos. They are the embodiment of memories made. Keep on snapping! =)