Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Been busy lately preparing for the holiday!
I have lots of baby-stuff to talk about but saving that for it's own post.



THIS is what happens when you piss off an already super-cranky baby, who is possibly even teething. Oops.

Later today we are leaving for our my in-laws for Thanksgiving and I can't wait! I've almost completely packed for the three of us (four, if you count Tucker, but he's easy...dog food and a his bowl. Ha!) and I just have a little more to do.


I might also make my pumpkin bread today (if I have time) to bring with us. I'm not going to bake my pumpkin pie till I'm at my in-laws.




I'm SO looking forward to relaxing with the family and Hunter's 1st Thanksgiving! I know he's too little to actually EAT any of it but I look forward to building traditions with him, for all the holidays. Every Thanksgiving I wake up and put the Macy's Day Parade on TV, and then make coffee and cinnamon buns for me and Daryl. Then I mostly listen to the parade (and pop in to look) while preparing my turkey. Since this year Daryl's mom is cooking, I'm looking forward to actually watching some of the parade with Hunter.


I'm so thankful for family and friends.
And our sweet baby boy!
So if I don't get a chance to pop back in on you guys I want to wish you all a:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

P.S. Daryl and I went to see New Moon on Sunday and we both LOVED IT!!! I want to go see it again!

11 comments:

Stephanie said...

Sounds like you are going to have a great Thanksgiving!!!
Love the pics of Hunter and Tucker!! They looked like they were really enjoying it ;)

New Moon was awesome!!! Glad you liked it!! I thought it was much better than Twilight!!

ALF said...

I love Tucker. He is so cute. Happy Thanksgiving to you!

Grandy said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your ENTIRE beautiful family honey! What a year you've had!! May you continue to be followed with multiple blessings!!! :)

photogirl218 said...

Happy Turkey Day Girl! Enjoy your holiday! Love the pic!

Robyn said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and the Family.

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

Hope you have a very Happy Turkey Day. Enjoy watching that Parade!

Birdee said...

NOOOO!! Not Teething!! Our boys are too young for that =(
Cute pictures!
I can't wait to see New Moon, problem is - I can't seam to leave baby (but I'm working so I miss him really bad and want him all to my self when I'm off work).

Krystyn said...

Hope you have a great Thanksgiving...and hopefully, your little turkey is quite happy.

123 123 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jaina said...

Hunter is SO adorable. I hope he and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

CanadianMama said...

April, Hunter and Tucker are way too cute in their little hats haha!! Where did you find them!!

And Hunter is teething! That is so unfair! Babies should not have to teeth until they are ready to eat. Poor little guy!