Sunday, November 01, 2009

Happy (belated) Halloween, to all!

My tired little pumpkin...no morning nap becuz we were on the way to the mall for
their trick-or-treating Saturday morning.

Sophia the kitty, Julia the princess and Hunter the pumpkin. Cuties!


Mommy and Hunter in matching orange!


Group shot of the kids!


Poor little guy got so overheated in the insanely hot mall that Mama stripped off his cute jack-o-lantern sweatshirt. Oh well. And then he zonked out!

Enough of the pictures, you devil Mama-razzi!


My happy Halloween boy on his very first Halloween. :-)
Hope you all had a fabulous day!


And as if I don't torture him enough, here is Mister Bear (we didn't wear this on Halloween....it would have been too tight with his clothes underneath...but it was a gift at my baby shower so I at least wanted a picture to prove Hunter wore it at least once!)


7 comments:

Stephanie said...

Holy cuteness!!! The second to last pic he looks SOOO much like you!!

Kat said...

What a cute little pumpkin (and bear)!!! So sweet!
And you look fabulous too! :)

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

Very cute pictures. I cracked up that someone (MOM/DAD?) held him up for the group photo. Ha. The Mr. Bear get up looks so HOT! I had to turn on my fan. Glad you had a good Halloween. Now we can focus on Turkey's!

Jaina said...

So precious. He's such a little cutie!!!

Robyn said...

Aw, he's a keeper.

Morgan said...

He is the cutest pumpkin I've ever seen! Thanks for sharing the pics April..he's adorable!! You are looking good to my dear!! :)

bekah said...

haha I love how he looks sulky in the first few pics...like "Mom! Come on! Im sleepy!!!"