Monday, November 09, 2009




Menu Plan Monday is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!
I fell off the wagon for a while. Now that I am currently job-less, I'm looking for/at ways to cinch up our financial belt. I immediately remembered how much I enjoyed MPM and how it helped me to not only be better organized with my grocery list and in my pantry BUT it helped me to save money by not spending unnecessarily AND to not let food go to waste or spoil (I'm infamous for that).
So I'm welcoming myself back! Organization and savings some $, here I come!
Monday- Shepard's Pie (one of mine and Big D's easy and yummy favorites).


Tuesday- Grilled chicken, steamed veggie mix and Spanish rice & beans

Wednesday- Kielbasa and baked beans

Thursday- Whole wheat pasta with meat sauce, steamed green beans

Friday- I think I will leave Friday as our "free night" since often times we'll just pick at what's in the house. OR sometimes it's pizza night. Even cinching up that belt doesn't mean I can give up my beloved pizza!


Now here's a little treat for you (and me)! A free Dunkin Donuts coffee sample. Yum!
Dunkin' Donuts. Dunkin' keeps me blogging. Try Dunkin' Donuts Coffee For Free. Get a Sample

6 comments:

CanadianMama said...

I totally knew that Friday would be pizza night :)))

Kat said...

Kielbasa reminds me of my childhood. Maybe I'll make that this week with some mashed potatoes. :)

ToyLady said...

We love our Friday pizza nights too! Every now and then, though, we like to mix it up a bit with calzones. What a wild bunch we are, huh?

Robyn said...

I really tried to meal plan my last shopping trip, so far it hasn't been too bad.

3 Peas in a Pod said...

I so have to get back to this Menu Plan Monday. Thanks for the reminder.

Much love from NJ,
Sue
xoxo

Jaina said...

The fiance and I have been doing a lot more meal planning with our South Beach healthier eating, it's great for shopping! Your meal plans sound delicious!