Monday, November 16, 2009


We pretty much stayed on track for last week's Menu Plan...there was only one day I didn't feel like cooking the pasta I'd planned so we threw a frozen pizza into the oven instead. But otherwise did great utilizing a lot of frozen meats and veggies, so that I didn't really spend much at the grocery store last week!
This week I've got a yummy week in store! If you'd like some more menu plan ideas go check this site out!
Oh and this past week I made a very tasty Pumpkin Bread that I wanted to share the recipe for. I enjoyed it so much that I'm going to make it again very soon. Enjoy!
Monday- Paula Deen's recipe for Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf. It looked SO good while she was making it that I salivated all over the TV screen. I'll probably whip up (pun intended!) some mashed potatoes and steamed corn, and Pillsbury crescent rolls, to go along with.
Tuesday- Whole wheat pasta, tomato sauce with sausage, and Texas Toast on the side. And since I always like to have at least one vegetable with dinner, I'll probably steam up some green beans.
Wednesday- A fabulously seasoned and marinated (with fresh garlic from a garlic farm) Pork Loin. Big D bartered with a chef he knows. He cleaned and serviced the guys boiler and in return got three of these yummy pork loins! I'll serve it with a delicious recipe I tried out over the weekend for Twice-Baked Sweet Potatoes.
Thursday- Another pork night, which doesn't bother me in the least. I love pork! I think I might try THIS SLOW-COOKER RECIPE but if I don't end up doing it, I'll have Big D grill up the chops. And we'll have it with Spanish rice and peas.
Friday-Free Night! Maybe pizza? I told Big D I really want to try doing a pizza on the grill, maybe with some onions and peppers on it. Ooh, and sausage? That sound delish!

3 comments:

Rona's Home Page said...

What a terrific husband! I love Pork Roast.
MPM really does help me to create ways to save money. I really appreciate the frugal grocery shopping tips too.

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

I need to start doing this. Planning is good and reading your menu makes me hungry! Enjoy!

Jaina said...

You always have my mouth watering April!