Sunday, December 06, 2009

Dear Mommy and Daddy,
So...uh...there's something I gotta tell you guys and I really don't want to hurt your feelings. I know you guys just want what's best for me, and want me to be the healthiest I can be.
I get that. Really, I do.
But seriously?
I'm just not diggin' these peas.
I mean come on, is food supposed to naturally be this...this...green?
You see this face? I know I can't talk yet but what my eyes are trying to communicate with you is, "What the hell happened to my delicious apple sauce??!?!"
Now, Pop-Tarts? These look pretty damn appealing. I mean, the silver, crinkly package alone screams, "Choose me! Forget those horribly-green peas!"
Ah, yesssss, I could totally get into these.
So while I sincerely appreciate the effort, Mom and Dad?
Next time, leave the peas at the store and stock up on the warehouse size box of Pop-Tarts, m'kay?
Love you lots!
xoxoxoxoxxoxo, Hunter






12 comments:

Morgan said...

Those are seriously the CUTEST funniest faces!! It really looks like he dislikes them! lol

Amy said...

Go on to bananas and even the Pop-Tarts will start to look like crap to him.

Is that the space saver high chair? I just bought two and started using them. Feeding is so much easier when they're not trying to crawl away.

Robyn said...

lol too cute.

Heidi Renée said...

Awww, little man is so not digging the peas! When I was a kid, my dad had a cat who ate Pop Tarts, I think they're universally appealing.

April said...

Amy, that IS the space saver high chair. LOVE IT! (except for the fact that I can't push chair under table, like rest of chairs). I have a tiny kitchen and in NO WAY could we have a regular high chair!

CanadianMama said...

"choose me" haha!!

He really didn't like those hey! Actually that is the face Chicken made with every food we gave him! Poor kid hated everything in the beginning LOL!

Kat said...

All my boys hated the peas and green beans. Now, sweet potatoes they LOVED. ;)
Great pics!

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

Very cute pictures and post. You have to get those green things in.

ALF said...

Peas aren't so bad, Hunter!

Jaina said...

But peas are yummy! Love this letter though, super cute.

Krystyn said...

Too funny. We were the same about peas, too. So, I mixed them with sweet potatoes and didn't buy anymore. I'm sure green beans are just as good for them, right?

Birdee said...

I love the pea face!
So sweet!