Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Ho, Ho, Ho!
We had some professional pics done for Christmas so I thought I'd share a couple with you!

Here is our little Santa baby!


And here is one of the shots of all three of us...

We made Christmas cards for our family (they are expensive so unfortunately I couldn't make them for everyone--I made my own homemade cards for all our friends. But one good thing is the front of the card with Hunter can be framed. It's like our family's own personal 5x7 picture of him, so it was worth it!). So this last shot is the back of the Christmas card:

And becuz it just dawned on me that I never shared the other pics with you from Hunter's first professional photo shoot (when he was one month old), here are two of them:
It is just AMAZING to me to see how much bigger Hunter is now, at four months old from when he was only just one month old! My baby is growing WAY too fast!
Anyway, yesterday I started my Christmas shopping. Yes, for all you early-birds who probably have been done for months, I only have just begun! But Hunter is taken care of. I also ordered some photographs for our family member (our moms, Daryl's dad and our grandparents) so I just gotta run out and get some frames for those.
And my holiday baking begins this week! I don't know what I'll be starting with but I plan on doing Peanut Butter kiss cookies, Russian Tea Cakes (my favorite!), Peanut Butter Balls (can you tell I like peanut butter?), and chocolate dipped pretzel rods (I roll them, after dipping in chocolate, in either sprinkles or crushed up candy cane. SO yummy!). I might just call it quits at that cuz I know it will be a tad harder this year to do my baking with an infant in tow. But if for some reason I have time, I might try to do my yummy, yummy Spritz cookies too. What are you all doing for baking? And is everyone else done shopping--am I the only one still shopping?

10 comments:

Kat said...

Those photos are just GORGEOUS! The family photo is amazing. I hope you blow it up huge and frame it. Just awesome! :)

Sarah said...

Amazing pictures!

I'm still shopping, dont feel bad. As for baking, I just dont know if I'm in the spirit enough yet...

Jaina said...

OMG, someone else who KNOWS what a Spritz cookie is!!!! I LOVE my Spritz cookies!!! They're a family tradition!!!!

LOVE the pictures of Hunter and you and Big D, so cute! Thank you so much for sharing them with us!

CanadianMama said...

I'm not quite done yet but I started last year so that helps ha!

Those pics are wonderful - all of them! Your family is so cute though you made the photographer's job easy!!

I love that naked one of Hunter - such a strong baby :)

Lovely Lalo-Cha said...

LOVE Them. He is such a cutie.

Stephanie said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pics!!
How dare you not share those one month shots until now! ha
He is just precious!
All the baking stuff sounds so yummy!!! Wish I lived closer! ;)
I have been done with Landon for a while, but I still have grandparents, ect to buy for. Does it make it better that I already know what I am getting them, I just have to buy it?!?!/

Robyn said...

Great photos.
I have to get my cards out I'm a slacker and baking does the Pillsbury snowman sugar cookies count?

Krystyn said...

I just love the Santa picture. And, the family picture is awesome.

Birdee said...

I love the pics! I'm still in the process of photoshopping our baby boy's but they'll be up soon.
Every time I look at hunter, I miss my baby. (Wonder why he reminds me of him ::wink::)

msprimadonna67 said...

I adore the Santa Hunter picture--too cute!