Friday, January 01, 2010

I've been wanting to post about our Christmas but have not had the time to blog. And when I DO have some spare time (now, while the baby is asleep) I'm usually too tired and just not feeling hopping on the computer. And now here New Year's Eve has come and gone. And yet I still hadn't blogged.

My, how the time flies!
So I'm stealing the Captain's Wife's idea and giving your our Christmas in pictures. Hunter's 1st Christmas was so much fun and also very exhausting. And a tad overwhelming for my boy being passed around from arms to arms. He is now at the age where when too many people are holding him, OR a "stranger" (someone he doesn't see often if ever) is holding him, he will seek out me or Daryl and cry for a rescue. And as soon as one of us is holding him, he is a happy little boy. So there were moments the holiday weekend (like when Daryl's 5 year old cousin was repeatedly darting in Hunter's face and shoving toys in his mouth) that I could tell Hunter was about to have a break down so we would take him back for a reprieve. Poor boy!

But other than that and other typical holiday craziness, I had a great time. So here are the pics. Enjoy!



Hunter's pj's say "What Santa doesn't bring me, Grandma will!"

10 comments:

The Captain's Wife said...

It just took me several minutes to figure out how to comment...the Lovely bits of blog love threw me off....

You got some really great photos! I especially love the first two.

Happy New Year..

Melissa said...

That last picture is too cute! I love his eyes!

Heidi Renée said...

I like the one of all three of you. You look so pretty! And I love how Tucker sits so nicely with the baby. When my sister and I were little, my aunt had a sheepdog who "guarded" us just like that.

Kat said...

OMG!!! That picture of Hunter with the little man hat on is just TOO MUCH!!!! Great pics!
And you look fabulous!!
It sounds to me like you are glad the holidays are over. ME TOO!
Hope you have a wonderful new year. :)

Stephanie said...

Love the family pic and the one with him on the florr with the dog!!
Too cute!
His pjs are adorable!!!

stripeycat said...

*giggle* I love that little man hat too... I'm soooo happy another 'cute' little man can wear it!
Looks like you guys had a special first Christmas though... too sweet.

CanadianMama said...

Yeah I've been in a posting slump lately too!

I love all of Hunter's great Christmas outfits - SO CUTE!!

Fishsticks and Fireflies said...

He just gets cuter every time I see him! I am glad that you all had a wonderful holiday!

RC - Rambling Along... said...

He's adorable! A belated merry Christmas to you and the family!

Jaina said...

Great photos, what a lovely Christmas! I love the caption on the pj's, took cute! (and true!)