Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Okay, it's official.

I have an addiction.

Hi, my name is April and I'm a cloth diapering addict.
I just received some lovely fluffy mail. My Gro Baby diapers. I wanted to try them out. So far I have tried Bum Genius OS, gDiapers and Flips. Eventually I plan on telling you my experience with each but for now?
Bask in the cuteness of this diaper.
I can't wait to put it on Hunter's cute little bum!!

And of course I can't leave you without a pic of my baby boy. Hunter, Mommy appreciates the fact that you want to help her with the laundry. You are an AWESOME child!!! Heh heh.




8 comments:

Krystyn said...

Those are super cute.

Kat said...

They ARE cute! But not as cute as Hunter. SO CUTE! :)

Birdee said...

"Welcome" (to cloth diaper anonymous)

And I have to say - GORGEOUS Diapers!!! Lov-a Lov-a Love Them!


(By the way, I got my dish set at Babies R Us):)

Bekah said...

hey! so I tried to respond to your CDing post, and my computer wouldnt work right, then I forgot! I wanted to tell you about this blog I read, the eco friendly family, that where I got all the CDing info I needed! We are still using up the diapers we were gifted with (wow!) but we do use CDs sometimes!

http://www.theecofriendlyfamily.com/

Flea said...

Good night Irene, woman. That boy is the spitting image of his father.

Tabitha said...

Hi there April,
Feel like I have been away forever!
Just catching up with your blog and what you have been doing!
Wow, look at your boy, he is so big now and sooo gorgeous.
Glad that things are going well with you, just off to catch up with what you have been doing,
Love and big hugs to you all xx

Steph said...

Ok so those are the real deal Cloth Diapers? are they gross to clean? I always wanted to try them but never knew if I could stomach it :)

My Two Army Brats said...

We're cloth diapering our newly adopted baby girl too and love it! I just got some gDiapers and use cloth inserts and they are my favorite so far. I also love AppleCheeks!! The ones I have the most of are from www.sweetdollbaby.com but I'm not loving them. We also bought a diaper sprayer off ebay and it's a lifesaver!!

I can't wait to hear your reviews.