Sunday, June 20, 2010

To my Daddy on Father's Day....words aren't enough, it's what is in my heart that matters.


I love you and miss you.























And to the newest Daddy in my life...Daryl..


From the very start, I have been so thankful to see the pure love shared between you and your son.


Your son. He lights up when you walk into a room. You make him laugh like no other person can, including me.


I love to watch him try to imitate you. You two share the same mannerisms, facial expressions and tempers. You both have the same sense of inquisitiveness, an interest in all that surrounds you...and a streak of dare-devil!You are two peas in a pod.


The relationship between you is like magic and I'm so happy I can watch it grow. Happy Father's Day, Big D! Hunter and I both love you!!!


2 comments:

Kat said...

I can't even listen to that song. Just thinking about it is making me bawl. This is the first Father's Day without my dad.

Big D and Hunter are so precious together. I love the photos! :)

Stephanie said...

What a sweet post!!
Happy Fathers Day Big D!!!