Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I had a fantastic weekend!
We went to my in-laws this past weekend in upper state NY (around Saratoga Springs) and while we missed their peak fall foliage colors, we still had a blast. Dinner at Olive Garden, my MIL's homemade apple pie, watching Hunter play in the leaves for the very first time (Daryl and I laughed SO hard!), my MIL treating us both to pedicures (aaahhhh, quiet time!) and another first...Daryl's step dad, who is a volunteer firefighter, bringing Hunter on to the firetruck!
And of course we can't forget a belly shot!
So without further adieu, I'll inundate you with pictures!
Here I am--HUGE-- at 19 weeks. While I'm not psyched to look like a moose, I'm also a lot more laid-back about it this time around.
After all, I'm doing my best to grow a healthy baby in there!

Fun in the leaves! This child could NOT take his eyes off of them!!



My cutie pie boys.


Cutest smile EVER.


Every time one of us threw some leaves up in the air, Hunter SQUEALED with delight!


Taking a peek into the apple orchard, in Grammie and Gpa's backyard.

Time for a family shot!

This is what happened every time you took your eyes off this crazy boy for a second, he was racing back into the orchard and Daddy would tickle and whisk him back out.

Oops! Lost my footing!



And now onto the firetrucks! Obviously, Hunter wasn't quite sure what to make of it...and got a little bit nervous!

He looked like such a peanut on this huge truck!

Geez, this hat is heavy, guys!!
A great weekend, and I was so sorry to see it end! Although Hunter refused to sleep/nap at ALL in the pack-n-play so I WAS happy to get him back to his crib and not sleeping with us all night. This kid is a BED HOG!!!

9 comments:

Sarah R said...

Aw, you look great, April!! Beautiful pics of your family, too. :)

Flea said...

Wow! You guys are looking great! And Daryl looks fantastic! I guess pregnancy agrees with him too? ;)

Stephanie said...

Love all the pics of him and the leaves!! So stinkin cute!!
I think you look great girl! Keep cooking that healthy baby :)

Krystyn said...

I can't believe how big Hunter is!

Keep growing that baby! You are finding out soon boy/girl, right?

Bekah said...

he looks so much like Daddy!! Holy cuteness!!

Also, you look great!!! Like...really great!

Kat said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend! And what great pictures too! You look gorgeous!

And now I'm hungry for Olive Garden. :)

Kandi said...

I LOVE that first picture of you and Hunter in the leaves! Frame worthy!

Mommyof_2 said...

I love your blog! You have such a beautiful family! congrats on the pregnancy as well! ♥

Grandy said...

Great pics, bloggy bud!! Your boy is adorable!!