Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Had a fabulous weekend with awesome friends who stayed with us...


the Maine-iacs!




The boys had a blast playing together (especially Hunter)!
And everyone got lots of baby snuggles in.











The kids were on the ride-on toys all weekend (except for Sunday, which was a gorgeous day...so we finally got some outdoor time)!









Sunday we went to Herd State Park for a walk and some fresh air!




This was at the end of the walk, when my son was getting VERY tired.




Walking with my girl!



The boys enjoying nature together.








Hunter's "deer in the headlights" look. Heh heh.



Come on, Mommy! Keep on walking!




A sleepy morning....



Aaaahhhh...bliss.



4 comments:

Megan said...

Are you in Maine-or your friends? I grew up in Maine. :-) Love walks outside!

Sarah said...

Looks like you had a wonderful weekend and everyone had a good time!

April said...

Megan, our good friends live in Ashland, Maine! THey came to visit us but usually WE go to them. I'd move to ME in a HEARTBEAT if I could convince my mom to come with us. My hubby's work even just opened up a new branch so he COULD get a job up there too! We currently live in CT. :-P

Megan said...

How fun! My parents live in Maine and tom and I talk about it...but Tom works for the state in Ohio- so unless we can find him a new gig- we're sorta stuck. :/