Where to begin?
- The rain, oh good GOD, this annoying, depressing and crappy RAIN. When is it gonna freakin' end?? For two days in a row now, I've looked out the windows to see two ducks all curled up and huddled togetehr on the end of the dock. Even the DUCKS are sick of this shitty weather.
- Gas prices are PISSING. ME. OFF. Not only have we had to cancel our trip to visit my in-laws this upcoming weekend cuz we can't afford the GAS for it, but I couldn't even go visit a friend today (payday is not till Friday and I need the gas in the vehicles to get back and forth to work this week).
- I'm seriously craving somethning sweet, but we don't have anything in the house! Not a cookie or piece of candy or dessert-y type food. NOTHING. Maybe this is a good thing.
- We are SO broke this week. I hate that. I had to kinda "settle" when we were grocery shopping and not get a lot of the stuff I really wanted to buy.
- I STILL don't fit into my post-pregnancy clothes despite being so close. But the muffin type is not something I will leave the house displaying so in the meantime, I am wearing the same two pairs of pants and handful of shirts. Over and over and over again. I do realize that if I'd had junk food in the ouse and eaten it, that would NOT have helped this problem. Grrrr...
- My day started off with a stupid argument with Big D this morning. I don't like to begin our days like that.
- Both my maternity bras are too small and the underwires are poking through, stabbing me all day long. Ouch.