Friday, June 10, 2011

  • On Wednesday, Big D and I (with his young aunt and uncle) went to see the Red Sox beat the Yankees at Yankee Stadium in NY. Awesome game! Free tix! The Red Sox won!
  • This week felt both simultaneously fast and slow. HOW is that possible?
  • Hunter got a hand-me-down car (the kind kids sit in and use their feet to "drive") this week and he's been playing in it NONSTOP.  It's so stinkin' cute to watch!

  • We went swimming in the lake tonight after Big D got home from work. How relaxed I'm feeling now! Aaaaahhhhhh....

  • We're having Chinese food for dinner tonight. We had take-out pizza one night, and frozen pizza another night.  Can you tell nobody feels much like cooking this week? Although in our defense, it's been crazy busy with work and life this week.

  • My Mommy's 57th birthday is today!

  • I went to the dentist on Monday for a cleaning. I have TWO CAVITIES. Boo.  But on a happy note, I got a new toothbrush. *SIGH*
  •  
  • I'm pretty tired after this week and not very wordy.  I need some sleep!!!!!

5 comments:

Megan said...

Would so love to go swimming right now!

Mrs. Z said...

We had one of those weeks of mindless dinners last week...it's bound to happen occasionally, right? Glad to hear I'm not alone!

Danifred said...

Sometimes take out is the best ever, especially during those rough weeks. I desperately wish we had good chinese food here though.

Carrie27 said...

Those cars are great - we have two and all three fight over them.

Is the temp of the lake warm?

Leslie Collins said...

I get into food ruts, too. I think when I meal plan, it helps. I feel like it is set in stone and therefore I have to cook! :)

Hope you could get some sleep. :)