Friday, July 01, 2011


  • I missed last week's FNL. Oops. It's been crazy busy for me lately.
  • Yesterday we left for upper state NY to visit my super awesome MIL and step-FIL. This is Avery's first trip to NY (although her grandparents have obviously seen her here, a bunch of times). I'm SO excited for them to see how big both kids are getting.
  • Hunter is talking SO MUCH.  He literally will pick something up and excitedly tell me what it is, "Leaf!" "Block!" and his pronunciations are a tad better. Although people other than his Mommy, Daddy and Nana still arent' always sure of what he says.  Hunter's great-Grandma often jokes that we need a Hunter dictionary for her. 
  • The weather has been AWESOME. And.. AND...I got to sit outside for 25 minutes yesterday in a lawn chair by the lake!! I could have stayed out so much longer, but was paranoid that i kept hearing the sleeping babies crying. So I went back inside. But in that 25 minutes, I still got a little bit of color on this pale, white body of mine.
  • I lost another two pounds, woot woot! I have four more to go to reach my first "mini goal". Then after that I want to lose 30 more pounds. Step by step.
  • Planning Hunter's 2nd birthday party (August 4th) and I'm almost positive I'm gonna do a loose Mickey Mouse theme. The kid LOVES Mickey Mouse Clubhouse (When he says Micky Mouse, it sounds like "Mi-eeee Mow!").
  • The week after Avery turned 3 months old, she rolled over for the first time! And she hasn't stopped rolling yet. LOL
  • A month and a half left of my husband's Grandma staying with us. I can do it. I can do it. I can do it. *SIGH* She's been driving us freakin' crazy. And Daryl and I have even gotten into a couple fights about it (even though he is just as annoyed). She went home on Tuesday and came back yesterday, BUT, we left yesterday night so I wasn't totally annoyed by this. And my blessed two days of alone-ness with my family? Heavenly!

  • Hunter being smooched by one of his many girlfriends!
     
  • We are going to be shooting off fireworks off the dock on Monday! Well, by "WE" I mean, Daryl. It's going to be a great show!
  • Fore more tasty tidbits, go see Danifred!

2 comments:

Kat said...

You have been busy! I hope the next month and a half keep you just as busy so that the time flies and you soon have your family all to yourself again. :)

Claire said...

You have a nice blog. Try to visit my blog too www.claire-fernandez.blogspot.com... Thanks