Wednesday, September 07, 2011

I just realized I never posted ANY pics from Hunter's 2nd birthday. What an idiot! In my defense, it's been super crazy around here lately. 

I don't have a ton from his party cuz I was running around like a chicken with its head cut off...ALL DAY. And he wouldn't cooperate for really any pictures. And he was cranky, running on no nap, and threw a tantrum or two. SIGH.

So I only have a couple to show you from the party. But I have quite a few more from us celebrating it on the actual day.

So without further adieu:


Opening his gifts from Mommy and Daddy.



It wouldn't be a normal day without a lovely tantrum!




Blow out the candle, bubs!

Daddy, Hunter and Great-Grandma chowing down on some cake.


The day of Hunter's birthday party (no nap, partially cranky!)

Sucking the frosting off the candle, after blowing it off.


Cupcake face!


Pinata time!

Hunter loved gathering up the candy.

Aaaahhh, relaxing (while the kids swam) after a busy birhday party. A great couple of days!

4 comments:

Carrie27 said...

Looks like he had a great birthday! It wouldn't be a birthday party without someone crying at least once.

Kat said...

Looks like a fabulous birthday party. Such a big boy now. :)
Happy Belated Birthday to Hunter! :)

CanadianMama said...

Happy Birthday Hunter!! I LOVE the one of him where he's so excited about the gift... and then the one where he's crying haha!

ps. I freakin' LOVE your lake house!!!!!!!! So jealous!!!!!!

Steve Finnell said...

you are invited to follow my blog