Sunday, March 11, 2012

Hey everyone!
Quick note...I think I'm going to make the blog private for now so if you are still interested in reading it, drop me your email address in the comment section. 

I don't know if it will stay private but for now I want it to be.  I'm probably going to start up another blog with crafty stuff and if I was to link anything (on pinterest, for example) I don't want everyone finding my personal blog.

Not that I write anything scandalous, but, there is only a very small handful of IRL people who read me and I'd like to keep it that way. Occasionally I like to vent and I don't want to feel like I have to censor myself, ya know what I mean? 

So let me know if you want an invite! I'll probably make it private by the weekend. Thanks!

8 comments:

Kat said...

Sign me up! :)
katchic22@yahoo.com

The Captain's Wife said...

if i may make a suggestion? create a seperate "private" blog which you control by email and update this one with a link when you make updates. no one will be able to read the private blog even if they use the link, unless they are on your approved list. itherwise your private blog wont show up in our readers....

kendallrand@comcast.net

Amy said...

amy.maio at alaska.com

Ditto the Captain's Wife. I keep forgetting to check my blogs that went private.

Daleen said...

Hey! kort.een@gmail.com :)

stripeycat said...

me me me...with our busy lives and little ones sometimes it's the only time I get to check in on you!

mwj16@att.net

BeeOhVee said...

Yes. please. I do enjoy reading your blog.

Bekah said...

Hey! Me! Sorry, I was just catching up in my google reader or I would have responded earlier!

bekah@countrymousetales.com

And I agree with the above posters...it is HARD to keep up with private blogs since they dont update in reader. At least for me, I am so forgetful like that!

Chele76 said...

I'm still around too. I know you already have my email :)