Thursday, March 08, 2012

It's a darn good thing I had a baby girl as my SECOND child...otherwise I would be completely and utterly broke by now.  I'm having way too much fun getting this kid's party together.

I"m in the midst of planning/finishing off buying supplies for little Miss Avery's upcoming 1st birthday party on March 17th (her actual birthday is March 15th), and realizing just how much I've MISSED getting my craft on! It's been waaaaaaaaay too long. As in, I dug out some of my old stuff and it was covered and coated in dust, dirt and cobwebs from sitting in the upstairs of my old house. So sad!

Amd never mind the fact that it's wicked fun planning a child's birthday party! I remember having fun doing Hunter's 1st birthday party (his theme was blue/red/white with a loose attention paid to cupcakes. His cake and pinata were both cupcake shaped, for one thing) but now Avery's party is like that excitement on crack.

I. CAN'T. STOP. THE IDEAS.  But since my pocketbook isn't bottomless, I can't go as crazy as I'd like. But here is a teaser of her party to pique your interest!!





I can't wait to celebrate my baby girl turning ONE!!!!

1 comment:

Kat said...

That is so cute!!! Little girls are so much fun that way. Love it. :)
I can't believe she is gonna be 1 already!!!!