Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

I've been enjoying the first snow of the season, today.

Off from work, working at my new craft space (and being SUPER productive for the Itty Bitty Bow Boutique), all of us in our jammies all day long... and even Big D deciding to take the day off with us,after coming back from hunting this morning! 

Chinese food for lunch, endless cups of coffee, and pumpkin pie bars for an early afternoon snack.

Watching the snow fall softly onto the placid lake waters...beautiful!

In addition to getting some hair bows finished, I also made a Christmas tie applique shirt for Hunter...
Don't mind the wet spot on the bottom...his sister wrote on the shirt with pen when I wasn't paying attention.



...and my first tutu for little Miss Avery!
Avery loved her Mommy-made tutu so much that she refused to take it off while I tried to convinve her it was time to put her jammie pants back on.
THAT was a battle!
 
Man, I couldn't love these two little pumpkins ANY more than I do. Some days I know I complain and bitch and moan and look like a crazy woman with hair sticking up from trying to pull it from my head (ok, slight exxageration)--but then there are days like today, even with the minor meltdowns cuz one kid didn't one to share and the other was biting, I still am feeling so thankful for it all!
 
The good, the bad. Every moment of it.
 
Life is so short.
 
So many people dying, losing their homes, getting divorced, broke...I just want to remember that and be happy for what i have.
 
 
THANKS for listening to my rambling. I was going to talk about other stuff tonight but it was like purging the thoughts in my brain through my typing fingers here...it happens sometime!

4 comments:

The Paschke Family said...

My goodness I love watching your kids grow xx

Kat said...

What a lovely post. Love it. :)

Carrie27 said...

We all need restful days to just enjoy all that we have.

Bekah said...

Snow? Ack!

The tie shirt is too cute!