Monday, November 26, 2012

What a great weekend. WIsh they could all be like this!

My Thanksgiving weekend in (a LOT) of pictures (and hardly any words, becuz I don't have time! Fulfilling orders for my etsy shop!)...

My little sous chef helping me make stuffing, cutting with his toddler knife.


Initally, a certain little man did NOT like the googly eyes on the turkey shirt Mommy made!

My little turkeys.


Goofing off with Daddy!







Look, Sissy! It's the Charlie Brown Christmas tree!

LOVE.

Dork.







Yes, there are two strands of lights out on my tree. And yes I bought two boxes of new lights to put on the tree (over the dead ones) and STILL haven't even taken them out of the boxes.

Such a great weekend. Family, food, fun. Good times!
P.S. HUNTER IS NOW POTTY TRAINED!!! WOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

3 comments:

Bekah said...

Those shirts are CUTE!! Looks like a great time!

Carrie27 said...

Those shirts are adorable!

I can't wait until we can get a real tree again.

Kat said...

Looks like a fabulous weekend! I love all the photos! And your two turkeys are SO CUTE! :)