Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Our Christmas in (mostly) pictures...here you go!

Getting ready, Christmas Eve, to go to Great-Grandma's house!



Me and my hubs out at dinner with the family.

The kids doing the Happy But Tired Dance after we got back from the restaurant for Christmas Eve dinner.
 Ready to open up gifts at Great-Grandma's.

 
Milk and Cookies for Santa. Yum yum!


SANTA CAME!!!

Avery was psyched to see the gifts under the tree!

Tucker waited patiently for his chance to open his two gifts...bones and a chew toy!



My little bookends.




 
My family in their Christmas best!


Lots more gifts from the two grandmothers!

Avery's FAVORITE gift from Santa. She rolled it around ALL DAY LONG.

This was the best I could do getting a pic of the two of them together. One with a green cookie smile, and the other with a tired dazed look on his face. ha!
 
And HAPPY NEW YEAR, as well! Last night we had our friends and their kids over. Very low key. Had yummy munchies followed by Daryl's KILLER prime rib for dinner with Kim's twice baked potatoes. YUM/. Then dessert was pie and cheesecake. And did we all make it to the ball drop? HELL no. My kids went to bed as usual between 7-8pm. Our company left at 9:15 ish, and Big D and I were both sounds asleep by 10:30pm. MY, how times have changed. And I loved every minute of it. This is life now and I would never change it!

3 comments:

Kat said...

That is how our New Year's Eve party usually is but this year we actually made it to midnight, AND I let the kids stay up for it too. I'm crazy. They are currently all taking naps right now, and I'm going to lie down too.

Such awesome pictures of your beautiful family. Glad you had such a great time!
Happy New Year!

Busy Bee's Beauty said...

Your family is just stunning! When my son was your kids' ages I was in bed by 10:30 as well LOL! Now that he's 8 and wants to stay up until midnight, I stay up with him so hubby can go to bed! He's less jolly at midnight than I am LOL!! Happy New Year!
http://busybeesbeauty/blogspot.com

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? said...

Goodness those cuties are getting so big! I love your tree..and your header picture is awesome.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year:)